Learning includes Multi-Agency Working, Safeguarding, Information Sharing and Child Development and Observation.
Course suitable if you are:
- Wishing to register on the Ofsted voluntary register
- A Nanny
- An Au Pair
- A babysitter
- Considering a career in childcare
- Interested in increasing your knowledge of childcare
- Effective Communication and engagement with families
- Multi Agency Working and Sharing Information
- Child Development
- Supporting Transitions
You are assessed informally throughout the day by the trainer. Teaching methods are a mixture of lecture, group work, discussion, working through scenarios and video. Learners must have a level of understanding of English and be on screen for the whole of the course – there are short breaks worked into the training day. In advance of the training day it is essential that you have checked that you can log into zoom and can turn on the video and audio if you need help learning how to log in contact Riverside Training Company in office hours and we will guide you how to get on line in advance of your classroom day.
Learners will need to have conversational level English.