RIVERSIDE CARES 31 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN EARLY YEARS! £199.00
SPECIAL PRICE £170.00
WHY NOT ADD CERTIFICATED SEPSIS COURSE (ON LINE)?
Unit 1: Compulsory
Unit 2: Choose between two options.
- Understand current legislation and regulation in relation to home-based childcare
- Understand how to establish a safe and healthy home-based childcare environment for children
- Understand how to support the safeguarding, protection and welfare of children
- Understand how to promote equality, diversity and inclusion
- Understand how day to daycare routines promote children’s well-being
- Understand how to work in partnership to support children’s outcomes
- Understand children’s learning and behaviour in relation to sequence, rate and stage of development
- Understand the value of play in promoting children’s learning and development
- Understand the role of observation in promoting children’s learning and development
Choices for Unit 2:
Either Exploring the role of a nanny OR Preparing to set up a home-based childcare business (such as Childminding)
Exploring the role of a Nanny
- Partnership working
- Expectations required of the role
- The role of advisory, guidance and support services
- How to plan steps to become a Nanny
Or preparing to set up a home-based childcare business
Preparing to set up a home-based childcare business (such as Childminding)
- Understand how to lead and manage a home-based childcare setting
- Understand how to comply with financial and taxation requirements when setting up a home-based childcare setting
- Understand how to create a business plan
- Understand how to register with the appropriate regulatory body.
This course can be taken over a 3-6 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish. Assessment is through a portfolio of evidence which will be marked by your assessor.