Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-based Childcare
Are you working in a home-based setting and want your professionalism recognised?
Are you looking for a career in Childminder?
Then this is the perfect course for you.
- A very manageable 50-learning hours online course, which you can access 24/7 at a time and in a setting that suits you best.
- Key is that it recognises that you cannot go to classes during the day when you are working, therefore the classroom comes to you via your laptop or PC!
- You will be allocated your own assessor who will support you throughout the qualification.
- As soon as you are ready to start your training, your assessor will contact you with your first assessment plan.
- Your personal assessor will support your learning experience, using a combination of email, phone or by zoom call.
- Your Riverside Training Company assessor will work together with you to find the best way to develop your portfolio of evidence
Duration of this course
You will have 26 weeks to compete the course. You can complete in as little as 8 weeks dependant on how much dedicate to learning.
If you have not completed by the end of the 26th week extensions are available for £15 per week for each week thereafter.
What will I need to do in order to pass?
- Pass Two units one compulsory unit and one optional unit that you choose. (One root is best for Nannies the other root for Childminders )
- Unit 1 provides learners with the knowledge required to work with children in a home-based.
- Unit 2 Either exploring the role of a nanny or preparing to set up a home-based childcare business (such as Childminding)
What can I work as with this qualification?
- Registered Childminder
- Childminding assistant
- Au Pair
I am already working in a family home what benefit will I gain from this qualification?
- This course is tailored to your working environment and allows you to gain a Level 3 qualification reflecting your skills and knowledge
- It is a recognised course for child-minders who are setting up a home-based childcare business
What does the course cost?
- By eLearning £210 plus NCFE/ CACHE registration £65.
- Should you wish to undertake this course as part of your personal continuous education, without certification, you will not need to pay the £65 registration/certification fee however you will not be able to note on your CV or elsewhere that you have gained a qualification but you will be able to discuss your learning experience
What do I do next?
If you would like to train with Riverside Cares or simply learn more about this course our highly experienced team are here to help you please contact us. You can also directly purchase this course online, don’t forget to add NCFE CACHE registration as a separate item in your basket. We can guide you through registration and get you started! The beauty of this E-learning course is that it allows you to study at times and at a pace that works best for you.