Terms & Conditions
We are Riverside Cares, established in 1989. Welcome to our website! These terms will help you understand about how the contents on our website relate to the services we supply, training, staff, recruitment and guidance. Our services are delivered by Riverside Cares, Riverside Training Company (Riverside Early Years Training Ltd), Riverside Childcare (Riverside Childcare Agency Ltd), Riverside Nannies (Riverside Nannies and Mothers help Ltd) and Riverside Elderly Care (Riverside Elderly Care Ltd). To make life a little easier we typically refer to Riverside Cares and its associated companies as “us” or “we” in any content found within the website. In connection with training, Riverside Training Company will be referred to as RTC. Our training arm offers the opportunity for students and delegates to undertake a training programme, course, module, unit or session, and to study towards either an Accredited Qualification, Certification for Completed Units or to gain a Certificate of Attendance. RTC is accredited with the leading awarding bodies CACHE and Qualification Network. These courses are suitable for those working in the Early Years Sector, Elderly Care and as Childminders as well as Home Child Carers and families.
We recommend that you should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
Paying for a Course via the Riverside Cares Website
A course, award, training or a session can be purchased by paying the appropriate fees, as set out on the website, to Riverside Training Company (RTC). All online transactions are processed securely by our merchant service providers Total Web Solutions and PayPal. Your credit card number will be encrypted when your order is placed using SSL encryption software. Our merchant providers then inform us, via the encryption system, of the outcome of that transaction. We will not store or share card details of our clients with any 3rd party. Payment can also be made by internet banking using the following details: Account Name: Riverside Training Company Sort Code: 60-05-37 Account Number: 24034975.
Please read carefully before buying a training course or accessing or downloading any training materials
When purchasing a course or session (either for yourself, your employees or your group) you undertake not to copy the training materials, documentation except where such copying is incidental or necessary for the purposes of completing the relevant training; not to rent, loan, translate, adapt, or modify the training materials or documentation; to include the copyright notice of Riverside Cares on all copies you make of materials; not to provide or otherwise make available the training materials of documents in whole or in part in any form to any person without prior written consent from Riverside Cares
Whilst we make every effort to keep changes to the site to a minimum, we reserve the right to make any amendments to the terms and conditions at any time to reflect changes affecting our business, including but not limited to, changes in technology, payment methods and legal and regulatory requirements. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept any changes made to the terms and conditions.
Choosing a Training Course
- It is the student/course selectors responsibility to ensure that the course is suitable for their requirements. RTC is available to offer advice but accepts no liability in the event of the course content not meeting the student’s/course selectors requirements.
- In order to successfully complete a course/qualification students must have a sufficient standard of English, the student must ensure that their English level is at the correct standard for their chosen course. The courses are pitched at GCSE level C / 4.
- The contents of all courses delivered by RTC are carefully researched in order that students can learn the most up-to-date and accurate information available at the time of delivery of the course. All content within a course or session is provided for general information only and should not be used as a substitute for medical advice. Riverside Cares is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made or treatment carried out by a user based on the content of the course. If you have any concerns about your own or a Childs health you should always consult a medical practitioner.
Booking a Training Course
- When submitting a booking for a place or places on a course or session whether on line, in writing or by telephone, the student/delegate will be given a confirmation of RTC’s acceptance of the order (a Booking Confirmation) whether verbally, in writing or both.
- Course fees include face to face tuition, E-Learning on selected courses, assessment, certification (if there is a variation this will be clearly noted) and light refreshments at selected intervals (for classroom based sessions). All other costs such as travel, lunch, pens, pencils, books, computers, tablets and accommodation are the responsibility of the student/course selector. The fees may include different elements dependent on the course undertaken, if a student/delegate is unsure if something is covered by the course fees the obligation lies with the student/delegate or course selector to request extra information prior to booking.
- Training must be carried out by the named student/delegate in whose name the course/session has been purchased.
- Course fees must be paid prior to the commencement of training, with funds received and cleared prior to commencement. Fees can be only be paid via our website, by direct bank transfer or by telephone using a debit/credit card. Cash payments can only be made with the agreement of Riverside Cares to an authorized representative.
- For the purposes of the delivery of training within a Group Booking each student/delegate undertaking training as part of the group is considered an individual named student/delegate.
- E-Learning is ‘single use’ ie for the named student, it cannot be duplicated, replicated or passed to a third party. Each student will be supplied with their own unique log-in code which is exclusively for their use and must not be shared. Each student will only receive one log-in code per purchase. Each Unique Code is an individual license to access the training.
- Each course will have a pre-set license period in which to complete the course which will be made clear as part of the course details.
- E-Learning awards/courses have been designed to be completed in a manageable timeframe factoring in the particular needs of individual students. Students should check that they can realistically complete their studies in that timeframe before purchasing training.
- Once a student has been booked onto an E-Learning course the student has up to 14 days from the purchase date to cancel the booking and receive a full refund provided that the E-Learning has not been accessed. After the 14 days, or if the E-Learning has been accessed the student will not be entitled to any refund, nor will they be able to transfer the E-Learning to another person or onto another E-Learning course. A student can elect to purchase an alternative course.
- Students who have an additional learning need should discuss this at the outset with RTC during the application process in order for RTC to best support the students needs. RTC may ask for evidence of these needs.
- If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or in writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us at the time of making your booking.
Conduct during training
- RTC reserve the right to remove the student/delegate from the course/session or decline the student/delegate’s booking. In the event of a student/delegate being removed from an RTC training course/session, no refund will be offered. If a student is attending a Classroom based course/session we ask that the student plans their journey to be sure that they arrive ahead of the beginning of the training session in order to avoid disrupting the session by arriving late, and to ensure that you have fully completed each unit covered during the training session. We also ask that students/delegates turn off or ‘silence’ their mobile phone and keep it out of sight to be respectful to the Trainer and other members of the group during the training session. If a student/delegate needs to make or receive phone calls or messages, this should happen during the breaks. To enable RTC to continue to uphold ‘behaviour policies’, students/delegates should take care to make or receive unavoidable phone calls or messages discretely, out of the view of other students.
- Students/delegates are required at all times to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, suitable conduct and behaviour and any other regulations set out by RTC in its course handbooks/handouts and instructions imparted by the Trainer.
- RTC’s aim is to ensure that the learning environment is safe and that participants can genuinely feel at ease. Please be respectful and considerate of other students/delegates and Trainers, refraining from using inappropriate language or comments that others may find disrespectful. Confidentiality must be maintained and please avoid sharing personal sensitive information about fellow students outside of the session.
- Students must have access to a computer and the Internet and have a working email address. We strongly recommend that award students set up a Skype account and purchase a webcam
- Award students will, by acceptance of the terms, agree to complete each module in a pre-agreed time frame.
- Students applying to study towards a whole award (typically a course taking several months or longer) are requested to undertake an interview; this can take place in person or via skype. The purpose of the interview is to ascertain that the student has a suitable level of understanding of English to successfully complete the award. If the student declines to undertake the interview offered by RTC but wishes to still study towards the award, RTC reserves the right to withdraw the student from the course should it become apparent that the student does not have the required level of understanding of English. In these circumstances a refund will not be offered.Students studying towards an award who elect to pay per module or per segment (available on some Level 3 Awards excluding paediatric first aid and safeguarding) will need to make full payment for each module in advance of undertaking study. RTC cannot offer the opportunity to study towards a module until cleared payment has been received.
- Each award/course has specific study requirements. In order to successfully complete an award/course the student must meet all requirements, this may include completing a set number of hours in placement. It is the responsibility of the student to find a placement or place of employment which will allow them to complete the total required hours.
- If a student has an additional learning need, suffers from ill health or by virtue of other special circumstances be unable to complete the award in the pre-agreed timeframe, an extension will only be given with the written agreement of RTC and in consultation with the accessor. RTC may ask for evidence of any mitigating circumstances before agreeing to an extension.
- If a student is not able to complete an award (or the module they have paid for) a refund is not available but, at RTC’s discretion, the finish date (for the course or module) may be extended. This may incur an extra charge.
Assessor Visits/Course Deadlines
- Most awards/course involves the completion of assessments within a pre-agreed deadline. If the training involves an assessor then the completion timeframe will be agreed between the student (or the course selector) the assessor and RTC. If the student does not complete in the pre-agreed time frame, and has not contacted the assessor in advance with a reasonable explanation accepted by the assessor, the student (or course selector) may incur an extra charge. The charge will depend on the level of incomplete work and the impact on completion of the module/units. The charge could be up to a maximum of 50% of the fee paid by the student (or course selector) for that module or unit. RTC hopes that the situation would be remedied in advance, therefore removing the necessity for the implementation of this clause.
- If a student cancels an assessor visit less than 48 hours before the start of the visit an extra charge of £50 will be incurred. RTC will ask for evidence of any mitigating circumstances such as a Doctor’s letter.
- The assessor who is visiting a student to assess that student in practice will expect children to be present. In the event that the assessor arrives and children are not present without the pre-agreement of the assessor, the visit will be deemed non-valid. The student (or course selector) will incur a charge of £50.00
- The assessor will expect the student to have carried out pre-agreed preparation for the visit in connection with the assessor plan. If upon arrival the assessor deems that insufficient preparation has taken place the assessor may request an extra assessment visit in order to complete the qualification. A course cost will include a pre-agreed number of assessor visits; the student will be charged £50 for any assessor visits over and above the pre-agreed amount which form part of the course.
- Student support during training is provided by telephone, email and assessor contact during the period from the start of course to the pre-agreed completion date. If deadlines are not met the assessor and RTC’s Director of Training will discuss next steps and any potential add-on costs.
E-Learning Awards/Courses (either blended learning or exclusively on line)
- Each student will be supplied with one unique log-in code which is exclusively for their use and is an individual license to access their training. The length of access is carefully mapped to the design of the course. For example, the blended learning element of the 12 hour Paediatric First Aid course has a license which allows access to the E-Learning course for 56 days. Each course will have a pre-set license period which will be made clear as part of the course details.
- E-Learning students must have access to a computer and the Internet and have a working email address.
- Blended learning Paediatric First Aid students need to leave a minimum of 48 hours (noting RTC’s office is open M-F and closed on bank holidays) between completing an E-Learning Module and attending a Classroom Day.
- Students who are undertaking the E-learning blended Paediatric First Aid 12 hour training course should note that they are required to pass the E-Learning module in a suitable time frame to attend the Classroom Day. RTC stipulates that the module must be successfully completed a minimum of 48 hours before the beginning of the Classroom Day. We therefore recommend that students who are concerned about how long it will take to complete the E-Learning segment ensure they give themselves sufficient time. The student will need to achieve a minimum of 70% pass in the final assessment in order to successfully complete the E-Learning module. If this is not achieved on the first attempt the student has three attempts in total to complete this assessment successfully. If the student has not achieved this and by doing so has to cancel attendance on a pre-booked Classroom Day taking place in less than 7 days, RTC reserves the right to charge the student £65 to attend the replacement day.
- Students who are undertaking the E-learning blended Paediatric First Aid 12 hour training course should be mindful that they need to complete their Classroom Day no more than 8 weeks from completion of their E-Learning Module
Rescheduling or Transferring to a New Course or New Date
- If a student/delegate wishes to transfer to a new course or change the date on a pre-booked course, requests can only be considered in writing received via email to email@example.com or by letter to the office of Riverside Cares. The request must be received a full 7 days prior to commencement of a course based on M-F office hours. RTC will formally acknowledge receipt of the request. If the request has not been responded to by RTC the student/delegate must resend the request or telephone the office in case the email or request has not been received.
- Course transfers for E-Learning courses will only be considered prior to commencement of the course i.e prior to logging in to a course via the student’s unique log in.
- No refund or course transfer will be offered when the request is made with less than 7 days notice prior to the commencement of the training.
- RTC cannot accept a request to alter the attendance day(s) if the request is made less than 14 days from the start time of the course. Opportunities to reschedule will entirely depend on the individual course and whether it is run more than once.
Cancelling or Rescheduling of a Course by RTC
- Occasionally in exceptional or unforeseen circumstance a course may be cancelled or venue changed. RTC reserve the right to alter or withdraw a course or session, change the venue or Trainer. Students/delegates will be informed in writing by email or by phone. RTC reserve the right to cancel any date without prejudice and will offer an alternative date or full refund.
Refunds and Cancellations
- A student can cancel a course/session that has not been accessed* within 14 calendar days of RTC receiving payment and confirming the Booking Order without giving any reason. The student/delegate is entitled to a full refund of the price paid for the course. * for the sake of clarity ‘not accessed’ means not logged in ie a student has not logged into their E-Learning course using their unique log-in code
- Students (course selectors) who have requested a cancellation and refund which has been received after the 14 day cancellation period but more than 7 days before the pre-agreed start of the training course/day are not eligible for a refund, but are eligible to choose a new start date, subject to availability and if the training is offered more than once on the training calendar of RTC. Under 7 days no refund is due.
- To cancel a course/session booking requesting a refund, the student must inform RTC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following postal address: Riverside Cares 29 Milligan Street, London E14 8AT marking your email or letter Refund and Cancellation. The Student must clearly state their intention to cancel the course/session. To meet the cancellation deadline, the student should ensure they have added sufficient time to send their communication concerning exercising the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- We will reimbursement the student or course selector the course fee via internet banking.
- Students who are undertaking the E-learning blended Paediatric First Aid 12 hour training course who do not attend the Class Room Day on the date they booked to attend (and did not cancel above) do have the opportunity to rebook the Class Room day, they will be charged £65 and should be mindful that they need to complete their Classroom Day no more than 8 weeks from their E-Learning Module in order to successfully gain the award.
- Noted earlier, students who are undertaking the E-learning blended Paediatric First Aid 12 hour training course need to ensure that they have successfully completed their E-Learning module in a suitable time frame to attend the Classroom Day. RTC stipulates that the module should be successfully completed a minimum of 48 hours before the beginning of the Classroom Day. It is important to set aside sufficient time to complete the module. Students need to achieve a minimum of 70% pass in order to complete the E-Learning element. If this is not achieved on the first attempt the student has three attempts in total to complete the course successfully. If the student has not achieved this and by doing so has to cancel attendance on the Classroom Day, RTC reserves the right to charge the student £65 for the replacement day.
- Students studying towards an award which will take several months or longer to complete agree at the outset that they will need to attend a series of training dates or complete on line assessments throughout the course and complete their studies in an agreed timeframe. If the student does not attend either the whole or part of the course or complete the on line assessments they will not be due a refund. In the case of non attendance due to occasional illness RTC will consider each situation on a case by case basis.
- If after making payment, a student doesn’t begin the E Learning course RTC cannot offer a refund. RTC reserves the right to decline to offer the student a new start date.
- An invoice will be raised for Group Bookings which will need to be settled by the due date in advance of the delivery of training. RTC requires the names of all attendees before training commences. Any adjustments to numbers and attendees must be completed before a course commences and agreed in advance with RTC. Once the course has begun only the named students/delegates can attend/study. Any additional students that the client wishes to include can only join with written confirmation from RTC (there is likely to be an additional charge)
- If additional students are added, dependent on the final student/delegate numbers for a Group Booking, there may be a price adjustment and additional cost. For example, Paediatric First Aid training, if there is more than 12 students but less than 25 two trainers will be required.
- If booking a course including blended learning it is the responsibility of the person making the group booking to ensure all E-Learning has been successfully undertaken by all students who are attending the classroom day 48 hours prior to the classroom date.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy for Group Bookings
- RTC requires written confirmation of a request to cancel or reschedule a Group Booking which has been confirmed on a specific date with the invoice paid in full by the due date. A course/session can be canceled that has not been accessed* within 14 calendar days of RTC receiving and confirming the Booking Order without giving any reason. The purchaser will be entitled to a full refund of the course fee paid. A Group Booking can be rescheduled if RTC is given a minimum of 10 days notice (if a bank holiday falls within the 10 days then an extension will need to be added to the request). *For the sake of clarity ‘not accessed’ means students who are part of the group booking have not logged in to the E-Learning course ie a student has not logged into their E-Learning course using their unique log-in code.
- To cancel a Group booking requesting a refund, you must inform us by emailing email@example.com or in writing to the following postal address: Riverside Cares 29 Milligan Street, London E14 8AT marking your email or letter Refund and Cancellation. You must clearly state your intention to cancel the course/session. To meet the cancellation deadline, please ensure you have added sufficient time to send your communication concerning exercising the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Cancellation Period when full refund will be given expires 14 days after the date of the Booking. Group booking cancellations and refund requests which have been received after the 14 day cancellation period but more than 10 days before the pre-agreed start of the training course/day are not eligible for a refund but are eligible to choose a new training date.
Riverside Childcare (Riverside Childcare Agency Ltd)
Employment Business –Supply of Temporary Workers
The full terms are available by contacting the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that the hire of any temporary worker who is booked to work for the following working day is cancelled, after our office is closed, (our hours of business are Monday to Friday 9.30 – 6pm, we are closed on Bank Holidays and over Christmas) the Hirer must pay the charges for four hours employment of that temporary worker. NB this includes where the temporary work is cancelled on the morning of the booking. If a temporary workers shift is shortened after they complete the minimum of 4 hours they must be paid to when they were due to finish or an additional 2 hours from their actual finish time to cover loss of earnings.
No refunds are payable in respect of the charges of the Employment Business for temporary workers.
No refund of any Transfer Fee will be paid in the event that the Engagement of the Agency Worker other than via the Employment Business by the Hirer or by a third party to which the Hirer introduces the Agency Worker terminates or terminates before the end of the fixed term.
Employment Agency- Introduction of Perment Staff
The full terms are available by contacting the office by emailing email@example.com
If an Employee ceases his/her employment within 12 weeks of becoming employed by the Client and provided: The Client was not in breach or had not stated an intention to breach the terms of the Employee’s employment with you, (which includes but is not limited to, seeking to impose without the Employee’s consent variations to the terms of Employment), and; (i) Riverside’s fee was paid within 7 days of the invoice date and; (ii) The Client gives Riverside Cares notice in writing within 48 hours of the first notice to the Client of the Employee’s intention to cease his/her employment; then the fee paid for that Employee will be refunded in accordance with the following:
Employment terminated within:
1 Week: 100 %
2-4 Weeks: 65%
5-7 Weeks: 40%
8-10 Weeks: 20%
11-12 Weeks: 10%
Riverside Nannies (Riverside Nannies and Mothers Help’s Ltd)
Introduces Nannies, Baby sitters and Tutors to work in family homes.
The full terms are available by contacting the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Agency shall refund its entire fee if an Employee of the client fails to commence service.
If an Employee of the client ceases his/her employment within 6 weeks of becoming employed by the Client and provided: The Client was not in breach or had not stated an intention to breach the terms of the Employee’s employment , (which includes but is not limited to, seeking to impose without the Employee’s consent variations to the terms of Employment), and; Riverside Care’s fee was paid within 7 days of the invoice date and; The Client gives Riverside Cares notice in writing within 48 hours of the first notice to the Client of the Employee’s intention to cease his/her employment; then the fee paid for that Employee will be refunded in accordance with the following table:
Employment terminated within:
1 Week: 100 %
Riverside Nannies must be given notice if the booking of a Temporary Nanny is cancelled. If the booking is cancelled before 5pm, prior to the day the booking is due to take place, there will be no agency fee incurred. The cancellation must be confirmed to the agency in writing either by email or fax.
Cancelling a booking is a two-step process. In the first instance please telephone the main numbers (020 7374 6363 and 020 7536 9566) and leave details of the cancellation on our answer-phone or if we are still open with a Consultant. The second and equally important step is to confirm the cancellation in writing by email or fax. Please be aware that if a temporary booking is cancelled either ‘on the day’ or out-of-hours, the evening before the booking is due to take place, the agency fee will be due and further the nanny will be due payment to cover loss of earnings on the following basis:
Notification of cancellation received more than 4 hours (240 minutes) before the job is due to begin – Agency fee due + Nanny due 2 hours salary*
Notification of cancellation received under 4 hours (239 minutes) before the job is due to begin – Agency fee due + Nanny due 4 hours salary*
The agency will request you send a cheque made payable to the Nanny for the salary due. The agency will pass it on to the Nanny on your behalf. Agency fees will be invoiced in the normal manner.
We are reliant on the Nanny receiving notification from us that a job has cancelled, please note that we cannot guarantee being able to make contact though we will try to the best of our endeavours. Should we not succeed you may be required to pay the higher amount
Should you need to cancel a weekend booking during the day on Saturday or Sunday (when our offices are closed) the nanny will need to be paid for four hours to cover loss of earnings, however if the nanny arrives at your door you will need to include fares.
The Babysitting Club must be given 24 hours notice if a booking is cancelled between Monday and Friday and by 2pm on a Friday if the cancellation is for a weekend (Saturday, Sunday) booking. If less than 24 hours notice or is given on a week night then the club’s fee £5 will be due. If a weekend babysit is cancelled after 2pm the preceding Friday the club’s £5 fee will be due. Further if you cancel within 6 hours of the time that the babysitter is due to arrive at your home the babysitter will be due £13.20 (to cover their loss of earnings for that evening. If the sit is cancelled within 2 hours the babysitter will be due £19.80).
If you need to cancel a sitter at short notice please send a cheque in the sitters name to us and we will forward it to the carer. Should you need to cancel a weekend booking during the day on Saturday or Sunday (when our offices are closed) the babysitter will need to be paid for 3 hours to cover her loss of earnings, however if she arrives at your door you will need to include fares.
The Babysitting Club shall refund a booking fee if an Employee fails to commence service unless the Babysitting Club introduces a reasonably suitable alternative candidate or the Client was in breach or had stated an intention to breach the terms of the Employee’s employment with you, (which includes but is not limited to, seeking to impose without the Employee’s consent variations to the terms of Employment). The yearly membership fee is non-refundable.
Acceptable conduct for Website visitors
You may only use the website in accordance with the terms for lawful purpose which include compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and appropriate codes of practice. The codes of acceptable practice apply to all branded materials and publications.
Users agree that they will not:
- Use the content or publications produced to willfully harm or damage the rights of any third party, nor will members use any content or publication to discredit or willingly cause professional damage to any third party.
- Reproduce any content from the website or other publications and distribute as original work, either for profit or as part of a non- profit making action.
- Must not alter or amend content or documents to distribute or retain in a manner that may be deemed inappropriate or derogatory to any third party or to bring the reputation of Riverside Cares into disrepute.
- Take any action that includes excessive downloading of material or content either for distribution or any other purpose that may in any way overload or damage the infrastructure of the website.
- Distribute their membership/log in details to be used by any party other than the intended recipient (member)
- Falsify in any format materials content or downloads from any RIVERSIDE CARES publication for either the purpose of making a profit or to offer to any other third party as a gift or reward.
- Violate these terms in any other manner.
We reserve the right to revoke your right to access data and or publications produced for or by Riverside Cares in any format if we believe, at our discretion, that you are in breach of these terms.
Warranties, disclaimers and limitation of liability
The information contained in the Riverside Cares websites is provided by Riverside Cares and is for general information purposes only. Whilst we use reasonable efforts to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, errors may occur and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, reliability, suitability for any particular purpose or availability with respect to the Websites or the information, materials, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Websites for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available through these Websites meet your specific requirements. Access to the website is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis and whilst we make all reasonable effort to keep the website up and running smoothly. We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude liability for the content of the website and all implied warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these Terms. We do not warrant that the website will be available uninterrupted or error free or that any defects will be corrected. In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary losses or damages, loss of data or loss of profits arising out of or in connection with:
- access to, or the use, of the website:
- delay or inability to use the website; or
- the information contained in the website,
Including, but not limited to loss of profits, anticipated savings, revenues, data, goodwill or contracts resulting from contract, tort (including negligence) or whatever cause.
Nothing in these Terms excludes our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation.
You acknowledge that any unauthorised use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
As a condition of using the website, you agree to indemnify, and keep indemnified, us against all liabilities, claims, losses, costs, damages and expenses including legal fees incurred by us should you breach any of these Terms. We reserve the right to assume the defense and control of any matter subject to indemnity by you and, in such case, you undertake to co-operate in full with our defense of any such claim.
We aim to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date we do not warrant that the website, its servers, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by us, are free from viruses or other harmful components. We advise members to ensure that they have suitable anti-virus protection on personal computer systems and check the protection on any public computer system used with the service provider.
You must not:
- introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other contaminant to the website or any of its software or systems; or
- in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with any part of the website, its software or system.
The Riverside Cares Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Except as is otherwise indicated on the website, we and/or our licensors are the owners of the copyright (and all related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to all database rights, unregistered and registered trademarks, service marks and logos) in all the content featured on the website, including the organization and layout of the website and the underlying software code relating to the websites. All our rights and our licensors’ rights are reserved.
You shall not copy, reproduce, permanently store, retransmit, adapt, download, exploit or otherwise use part or all of the contents in any form other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts from the website for your personal and non-commercial use only, providing no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely; and
- you may copy the content of the website to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material and providing no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.
You shall not, except with our express prior written permission, distribute or commercially exploit part or all of the content of the website. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Some documents and photographs have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners when they are not property of Riverside Cares. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy, reproduce, permanently store, retransmit, adapt, download, exploit or otherwise use them must be requested from the relevant copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
The trade marks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trade Marks”) displayed on the Websites (whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the website without the written permission of the relevant Trade Mark owner. Your misuse or infringement of any of the Trade Marks displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited.
If you wish to use, amend or reproduce any of the materials on this Websites in any manner other than as expressly permitted under these Terms, please contact Jill Wheatcroft/ Gaby Morris at email@example.com
How information is used.
We will not sell, rent, exchange or give your email address to anyone for the purpose of sending you marketing emails without your permission. We do not disclose your contact information to any third parties other than for order processing, delivery and customer service or feedback purposes. We are totally committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
Cookies are used on this site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. They are also used after you have logged on as part of that process.
All legal entities information on the website are presented for information purposes only. The terms and conditions as set out within this document apply to your use of our website which is located at www.riversidecares.co.uk and any training courses, services and sessions you purchase.
Data collected by this website is used to:
- Take and fulfill customer orders/requests
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery and customer service or feedback purposes.
- We send subscribers on our mailing list, training and recruitment follow-up emails, newsletters, special offers from time to time in connection with training you have undertaken or have expressed interest in however you may opt out of receiving such emails at any time by contacting us.
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
- Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page.
- Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
- You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to www.riversidecares.co.uk
- For any other mode of sharing, please contact the author at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
Riverside Cares Company Information:
Office: 29 Milligan Street London E14 8AT email@example.com Office Hours 9.30-6.00 M-F Visits by appointment only
Our office team are always ready to help. Whether you have questions about courses, staff, payment, refunds, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 020 7374 6363 in office hours or send an email to Jill Wheatcroft at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our cancellation policy is set out here.
Riverside Training Company (Riverside Early Years Training Ltd), Reg. No. 5521545; Riverside Childcare Agency Ltd, Reg. No. 05692988; Riverside Nannies and Mothers Help’s Ltd, Reg. No. 02940490; Riverside Elderly Care Limited, Reg. No. 8293235
Registered Office 1 Tower House, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8UR
© Riverside Cares 2014, All Rights Reserved.