Riverside Cares also focuses on helping students gain confidence in their own ability to react to an emergency.
- This qualification is for your own group at a location of your choice
- Optional extra, Epi Pen Training available
- First Aid in early years settings
- Responsibilities of First aider
- Primary Survey
- Unconscious causality management
- Infant and Child resuscitation
- Wounds and Bleeding
- First aid for minor injuries, bites and stings.
Students who complete and pass the course will received a Certificate valid for Three Years
Optional Epi Pen Training available as an add-on