- Dealing with emergencies
- Priority of treatment including
- Contents of a First Aid Kit
- Care of casualty including non responsive and breathing and non responsive and not breathing
- Recovery position
- Child and Baby Resuscitation CPR
- Dealing with minor bleeds
- How to respond if a baby or child is choking
(We also offer a three hour session which will include care of a spinal injury, dealing with head injuries and shock)
- Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance. This session does not enable you to be defined as a qualified First Aider, if you would like to undertake either a 6 or 12 hour course please ask us for details.
For up to 8 people £200 NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS SPECIAL PRICE £140 SAVING YOU £60!!!
For up to 12 people £260