Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Allergy and Anaphylaxis Training ‘Top Up’ 1 hour
This course is aimed at learners with a current Paediatric First Aid qualification.
You will learn:
- How to recognise and treat the symptoms
- Types of allergic reaction
- Anaphylaxis symptoms
- Who is more vulnerable
- How to use an auto-injector
- Basic life support, managing airways and breathing and non-breathing casualties
- CPR demonstration and practice
Start and finish time and date of this session agreed between Riverside Training Company and your group
Taught in your setting (there may be an additional charge for travel and parking)
Up to 12 attendees per session