Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Safeguarding for Individual Students 90 minutes: Update your knowledge: Taught in our Virtual Classroom
This 90 minute refresher session is taught in our virtual classroom, and is perfect for Learners who have already undertaken a previous Safeguarding course and need to update their knowledge.
A highly experienced Tutor will guide you through key topics and there will be plenty of opportunities to discuss the issues covered and ask questions.
The course meets all the recommended and statutory requirements for the Early Years Foundation Stage. It is essential that all childcarers are up to date with their safeguarding knowledge and that their practices reflect current thinking and guidelines .
03.02.22 (Thurs) 7.00pm to 8.30pm
16.02.22 (Wed) 10.00am to 11.30pm
Suitable for Learners who:
Work with children in any context including
- Working as a Nanny
- Working as a Childminder
- Work in the Early Years Sector as an assistant
- Work as a Midday Supervisor
- Work in ‘Out of School’ groups
- Work as non-teaching staff in a school
- Work as a Tutor
- Those on the Ofsted Voluntary Register
The session covers
- Reminder of the principals of Safeguarding
- Key legislation and guidance underpinning safeguarding
- Definitions of significant harm, abuse and neglect
- Signs and indicators of abuse
- Risk factors
- Your role and main responsibilities
- Responding to a disclosure
- Procedures to follow if you have a concern
- Documentation and sharing of information
- Prevent duty