Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BABY AND CHILD FIRST AID (2 hour) IN YOUR COMMUNITY CENTRE
This essential two-hour session teaches baby and child first aid as well as provides a wonderful opportunity for parents to come together and meet other new parents.
We will arrange the session with you so it best covers topics of especial interest
Whilst this event cannot be carried out during the pandemic as soon as we are able to we will be able to book this for you – in the meantime we can arrange a ‘by zoom’ session
Email us to email@example.com for more details
• Dealing with emergencies
• Priority of treatment including
• Contents of a First Aid Kit
• Care of casualty including non-responsive and breathing and non-responsive and not breathing
• Recovery position
• Child and Baby Resuscitation CPR
• Dealing with minor bleeds
• How to respond if a baby or child is choking
This session is led by Jill Wheatcroft MSc, BSc Community Children’s Nursing, RSCN and First Aid Instructor who has extensive experience as a Lecturer in Child Health and as a Paediatric Nursing Sister. Jill is a co-Founder of Riverside Cares. For expecting parents and parents with children aged 3 and under.