Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BABY AND CHILD FIRST AID (2 hour) AT JW3, JUNE 14 2020 EVENT ENDED
This essential two-hour session teaches baby and child first aid as well as provides a wonderful opportunity for parents to come together and meet other new parents.
Session will take place at JW3 341-351 Finchley Road, London NW3 6ET
• Dealing with emergencies
• Priority of treatment including
• Contents of a First Aid Kit
• Care of casualty including non-responsive and breathing and non-responsive and not breathing
• Recovery position
• Child and Baby Resuscitation CPR
• Dealing with minor bleeds
• How to respond if a baby or child is choking
This session is led by Jill Wheatcroft MSc, BSc Community Children’s Nursing, RSCN and First Aid Instructor who has extensive experience as a Lecturer in Child Health and as a Paediatric Nursing Sister. Jill is a co-Founder of Riverside Cares. For expecting parents and parents with children aged 3 and under.